How do I...

Apply for Intradistrict School Choice?

Policy F33-L Intradistrict Choice, K-8, allows students in grades K-8 to attend any of the schools in the Harwood Unified Union School District (Crossett Brook Middle School, Fayston Elementary School, Harwood Union Middle School, Moretown Elementary School, Brookside Primary School, Waitsfield Elementary School, Warren Elementary School), regardless of the town of residence within the school district. 

Full details, including information about applying, can be found on the Intradistrict School Choice page.

Register for PreK?

Information about registering for PreK can be found on the Universal PreK: Act 166 page.

Register a New Student for 2023-24?

The HUUSD registration process is all online. You can find information about what you will need to register on the New Student Registration page.

Register for 2023-24

Register a New Student for 2024-25?

To register a student for 2024-25 (next year), click here.

Rent HUUSD Facilities?

To learn how to Rent HUUSD Facilities, please visit the Rent HUUSD Facilities page.

Request to Fly a Flag?

Requests to fly a flag will be submitted to the Superintendent of Schools. Any application that includes all of the required proposal components and abides by the exclusionary criteria described in policy E18 Flag Requests will be eligible for consideration by the Board.

To submit a request and read the process, click here.

Access the 2023-24 School Calendar?

You can access the 2023-24 School Calendar by clicking here or going to the Calendar page.

Access the 2024-25 School Calendar?

You can access the 2024-25 School Calendar by clicking here

Find my Bus Stop?

More information about the bus routes can be found on the Bus Routes page. 

Apply to Volunteer?

Information about volunteering can be found on the Apply to Volunteer page.

Apply for Extended Student Absence?

To apply, you will need to fill out the Extended Student Absence Form. However, we ask that you first read the information on the Extended Student Absence page.

Apply for Free/Reduced Meals?

To learn about free and reduced meals, pleae visit HUUSD Food & Nutrition - Free Meals.

Access the Food and Nutrition Website?

The HUUSD Food and Nutrition website can be found at https://sites.google.com/huusd.org/food/home.

Withdraw/Transfer My Student?

To withdraw or transfer a student, please complete the Student Withdrawal/Transfer Information form.

Request a Preferred Name/Pronoun?

HUUSD is committed to fostering a school culture that respects and values all students. 

Details can be found on the Request a Preferred Name/Pronoun page.

Access the Changing Schools/Transition Hub?

The HUUSD Changing Schools Transitions Hub can be found at https://sites.google.com/huusd.org/huusdtransitionshub/home.

Find School Health Info?

Find health information on the HUUSD Health site.