Student Withdrawal/Transfer Information

The State Board of Education requires that the HUUSD collect student withdrawal/transfer information. In addition, the HUUSD must ensure that all loaned materials (e.g., devices, textbooks, library books) are returned and all fees paid.

PARENTS/GUARDIANS: If your student--any grade--is withdrawing or transferring for any reason, please click below to complete: 

Withdrawal/Transfer Google Form

Middle/high school students

In addition to the online form above, middle/high school students need to: 

  1. Print this checklist.
  2. Get the required signatures.
  3. Return to the school office.