||October 15 - November 1
|DEADLINE TO SUBMIT DOCUMENTS TO HR:
||Tanya Cheney and Marci Robinson
BIG Changes this year:
- The cost of health insurance for support staff is going up.
- Cash in Lieu Payments will no longer be made to employees who receive insurance benefits from a public school employee.
- Updated life insurance information is REQUIRED of everyone.
What does HR want you to know about open enrollment?
ALL HUUSD EMPLOYEES--even if you are keeping your same health plan--will complete the Google form and review their choices for:
- Health Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)/Dependent Care
- Life Insurance
hOW DO I RESEARCH PLANS AND OTHER OPEN ENROLLMENT DOCUMENTS?
Go to the Open Enrollment gray dropdown here: BENEFITS INFORMATION CENTER
What are your TASKS by november 1?
- ALL HUUSD EMPLOYEES complete the Google form.
- The form has links to all open enrollment documents. You will check off the ones you need to complete while filling out the form.
- You will receive via email a copy of your responses so that you have a list of the documents with checkmarks beside them.
- Print and sign the documents for your chosen health plan, the FSA form, and the life insurance beneficiary form.
- Either send these via interoffice mail to HR, via postal mail to CO, or edit your form responses to upload them in one file.
ALL EMPLOYEES: LINK TO OPEN ENROLLMENT GOOGLE FORM 2021