||October 18 - November 1
|DEADLINE TO UPLOAD DOCUMENTS:
||Midnight November 1
||Tanya Cheney and Marci Robinson
WHAT DOES HR WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT OPEN ENROLLMENT?
- All documents must be uploaded into the Google form this year.
- The cost of health insurance for support staff is going up.
- Cash in lieu payments will not be made to employees who receive insurance benefits from a public school employee.
- The HRA benefit is decreasing for teachers.
- Employees who wish to CHANGE their plan and need guidance should 1) contact BCBS at 1-800-344-6690 and 2) review the BCBS Summary of Benefits for each plan in the Health folder on the HUUSD Benefits Information Center page.
HOW TO FIND YOUR CURRENT HEALTH PLAN
- Log in to your BCBS portal here: https://www.bluecrossvt.org/member-logins
- Click Benefits/Coverage details.
- In the middle of the page, find:
WHAT ARE YOUR TASKS BY NOVEMBER 1?
- ALL HUUSD EMPLOYEES complete the Google form--including new hires since July 1 and also those keeping their same insurance plan.
- The form has links to all open enrollment documents. You will check off the ones you need to complete while filling out the form.
- You will receive via email a copy of your responses so that you have a list of the documents with checkmarks beside them.
- The email will include the open enrollment documents as attachments.
- Print and sign the documents for:
- your chosen health plan and
- the FSA "election form"
- Scan all documents into one PDF and edit your form responses to upload the PDF into the Google form.
- Do NOT send via email, interoffice mail, or snail mail.
- Your school's admin assistant or a coworker can help.
ALL EMPLOYEES: LINK TO OPEN ENROLLMENT GOOGLE FORM 2022