2022-23 SCHOOL YEAR
SafeSchools (Vector Solutions) Login Information
Training Site: huusd-vt.safeschools.com
- Your username: HUUSD Email Address
- Your password: first initial first name first four letters of last name (5 digits total)
- For example, John Smith’s password would be jsmit
Once you log in, your assignments will pop up.
THIS YEAR: Some Online and Some In-Person
|DEADLINE: December 15, 2022
ONLINE in SafeSchools/Vector Solutions
- Bloodborne Pathogen Exposure Prevention
- Child Abuse: Mandatory Reporting
- Cultural Competence and Racial Bias
- FERPA: Confidentiality of Records
- Responsible Use of Electronics
- Rule 4500
- Food Service and Custodians do NOT need to complete this training
IN-PERSON at Schools
- Act 1 Child Sexual Abuse Prevention
A training called "Bullying" will be added at a later date.
Your principals are your first point of contact about the content of the trainings. For technical difficulties, contact [email protected]
To View Your Certificates of Completion in SafeSchools/Vector Solutions
The HUUSD can view and track all of your course completions in SafeSchools. Staff do not need to print certificates for the HUUSD. However, if staff would like a certificate for a different reason, they can view and print one by doing the following:
- Log in to SafeSchools using the directions above.
- Click the Training Area icon on the left hand side.
- Change the From Date to the start of the school year.
- Click Refresh List.
- Click View Certificate on the right hand side.
- If you need a Training Coordinator's signature, ask your principal.