2023-24 SCHOOL YEAR
Mandatory trainings ARE NOW active.
SafeSchools (Vector Solutions) Login Information
Training Site: huusd-vt.safeschools.com
- Your username: HUUSD email address
- Your password: first five characters of HUUSD email address
- For example, if John Smith’s email address is [email protected], the password would be jsmit
Once you log in, your assignments will pop up.
Some Online and Some In-Person
ONLINE in SafeSchools/Vector Solutions
DUE 9/1, all staff except Food Service and Custodians
- Rule 4500
- HUUSD Bullying and Harassment
DUE 11/1, all staff
- Bloodborne Pathogen Exposure Prevention
- Child Abuse: Mandatory Reporting
- Cultural Competence and Racial Bias
- FERPA: Confidentiality of Records
- Responsible Use of Electronics
IN-PERSON at Schools
DUE 11/20, dates of training TBD
- Act 1 Child Sexual Abuse Prevention
- UMatter (suicide prevention)
Your principals are your first point of contact about the content of the trainings. For technical difficulties, contact [email protected]
To View Your Certificates of Completion in SafeSchools/Vector Solutions
The HUUSD can view and track all of your course completions in SafeSchools. Staff do not need to print certificates for the HUUSD. However, if staff would like a certificate for a different reason, they can view and print one by doing the following:
- Log in to SafeSchools/Vector using the directions above.
- Click the Training History icon on the left menu.
- Change the From Date to the start of the school year.
- Click Refresh List.
- Click View Certificate on the right hand side.
- If you need a Training Coordinator's signature, ask your principal.